[Frameworks] film recorder

Roger Carr rogercarr1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 22:33:44 UTC 2019

Jon,

We probably have around 10 minutes, max.  We are still in the early
stages.  We have a dozen animators lined up to provide content, which we
need to check out.  And we need to check on process costs, etc.  But if we
could
use the camera, even for an afternoon, sometime in a couple of months, that
would be fantastic.  Would you kindly send me your phone number, so we can
discuss?  I'm at 510-735-5407.

Roger

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 2:11 PM Jon Behrens <bolexman at msn.com> wrote:

> Roger
> How long of a clip do have, I have a Arriflex 2c and could maybe help you
> out
>
> JB
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 13, 2019, at 2:08 PM, Roger Carr <rogercarr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jon,
>
> Indeed, the approach you suggest was our first thought.  We have looked
> and looked for such a camera.  There must be hundreds of old Arriflexes
> rotting in closets somewhere, but we've come  up with
> nothing so far.  They can be rented for thousands of dollars/day in LA,
> but geez.  Any leads on a camera would be vastly appreciated.
>
> Roger
>
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:57 PM Jon Behrens <bolexman at msn.com> wrote:
>
>> Roger
>> If you had access to 35mm camera , you could shoot it right of a flat
>> screen monitor your self. I have done this .. and it looks pretty good. No
>> role lines
>>
>> good luck
>> Jon
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On Apr 13, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Roger Carr <rogercarr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Folks,
>> >
>> > I'm looking for a film recorder to make a few minutes of 35 mm film
>> from digital animations.  I'd love to rent one, even buy one, or find
>> someone who would do the recording on their recorder for $$.  Any leads
>> gratefully appreciate!
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Roger
>> >
>> > --
>> > )'(           )'(         )'(           )'(           )'(
>>  )'(           )'(          )'(           )'(          )'(           )'(
>> >
>> > Roger Carr mobile: 510-735-5407
>> > Camp Shasta:  2645 Shasta Road, Berkeley, CA 94708  510-486-0481
>> > Bumpety Bump Art Machines: 2743 Ninth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
>> 510-204-9375

> Roger Carr mobile: 510-735-5407
> Camp Shasta:  2645 Shasta Road, Berkeley, CA 94708  510-486-0481
> Bumpety Bump Art Machines: 2743 Ninth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
>  510-204-9375