[Frameworks] Echo Park Film Center takes over Human Resources

Dicky Bahto dickybahto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:47:37 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,
I apologize but I forgot to add this to "this week in avant garde cinema".
If you are in Los Angeles Tuesday-Thursday this coming week, the Echo Park
Film Center family is taking over the art space Human Resources at 410
Cottage Home Street in Chinatown with an exhibit of films, videos, media
installations, and performances. We'll have a closing potluck party on
Thursday from 7-10 pm. Hope to see you there!

More info here <http://humanresourcesla.com/event/echo-park-film-center/>
as well as below.
Love, Dicky & EPFC

*EPFC at Human Resources*

*410 Cottage Home St., Los Angeles*

*Tuesday, April 23 – Thursday, April 25*

*Viewing hours: 2-7 pm*

*Closing potluck party: Thursday, April 25, 7-10 pm, performances at 8:30*

Please join the Echo Park Film Center as we take over Human Resources for
three days and nights, with media installations, performances, and programs
of films and videos made by the EPFC Co-op and artists who have
participated in our LA AIR artist-in-residency program.

We’ll have multi-channel video installations, slide projections,
sculpture/video hybrids, sound work, and paintings by artists Nesanet
Abegaze, Dicky Bahto, Marco Braunschweiler, Madison Brookshire, Tuni
Chatterji, Brenda Contreras, Paolo Davanzo, Kate Lain, Alima Lee, Lisa
Marr, Beaux Mingus, Alee Peoples, and Mike Stoltz.

Throughout the space there will be looping programs of films and videos by
artists Kate Brown, Emett Casey, Caitlin Díaz, Kate Dollenmayer, Karissa
Hahn & Andrew Kim, Gemma Jimenez, Gelare Khoshgozaran, Sandra de la Loza, Nerve
Macaspac, Gina Napolitan, Will O’Loughlen, Alee Peoples, Anna Luisa
Petrisko, Chloe Reyes, Adee Roberson, Troyese Robinson, Jennifer
Saparzadeh, Cosmo Segurson, Carly Short, Sharmaine Starks, Nicole Ucedo,
and Penelope Uribe-Abee.

Finally, we will have a potluck closing party the night of Thursday, April
25 from 7-10 pm, with performances at 8:30 by Jennifer Saparzadeh, Eve
LaFountain and Jonathan Almaraz, and other surprises.