[Frameworks] Labyrinths and Avant-Garde Cinema or Experimental Media

Dinorah solisland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:15:42 UTC 2019

Hola Albert,

I did an expanded cinema installation in 2010 entitled ‘Elusive Landscape’ that had several manifestations in public green spaces in Miami. One event took place at Vizcaya Gardens. One aspect of this installation involved having the audience walk through a labyrinth in the garden at night in order to view the work projected at the center of it.  Not sure if this fits your criteria: the labyrinth as a viewing process rather than as content.

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez
Filmmaker, Multimedia Artist