[Frameworks] PARIS BASED 16MM CAMERA OPERATOR NEEDED!

Klaus W. Eisenlohr klaus at richfilm.de
Sat Apr 27 22:02:23 UTC 2019

Dear Frameworkers in Paris,
I am forwarding you this call for a 16mm camera
operator with background in documentary or
experimental film shooting. Please contact Jos
Diegel directly, if you are interested:

PARIS BASED 16MM CAMERA OPERATOR NEEDED!
(if possible with 16mm camera)

may, 3-10, paris
director: jos diegel, (82, germany)

mail: <mailto:josdiegel at gmx.de>josdiegel at gmx.de,
wattsapp/phone: +49 1788163479, fb/messenger: jos
diegel

due to short-termed, unfortunate changes within
the small crew, for our lowbudget project on
french film and art avantgarde feature essay
documentary, we are looking for a 16mm camera
operator (F/M) in paris or arround to shoot
portraits, visuals and atmospheric scenes. the
schedule is planed to go from may 3rd to may
10th. as for best usability and flexibility, we
are open to shot with the camera operators own
16mm camera if possible and wished or if needed
bring a camera from germany to paris that might
of interest for the operator and the project.

--

Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin, Germany

email:			klaus at richfilm.de
and film production:		http://www.richfilm.de

phone:			int.- 49 - 30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)