[Frameworks] Some Brakhage Songs For Sale

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:48:25 UTC 2019

Hi, I have many of the songs, given to me by my friend, David Meltzer. They were birthday presents that Stan sent to David when the were made. Song #1, Song 2 and 3, Song 4,Song #5 Two Song 6 and 7; Two Song 8s, Song 13 and Song 26. The colors are still bright and brilliant.  The prices you are asking seem to be far too high. Not sure what you paid for them.

Each box contains a note or greeting from Stan.

Dominic Angerame