[Frameworks] Kodachrome

Jon Behrens bolexman at msn.com
Tue Apr 30 21:51:12 UTC 2019

I would alike to help, but I think finding Kodachrome might be a stretch, but not impossible , does it have to be Kodachrome?

Jon

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2019, at 2:45 PM, Ed Inman <edinman at earthlink.net<mailto:edinman at earthlink.net>> wrote:

Kodachrome has some silver content so it can be processed as black & white. I used to do this to Super 8 Kodachrome films in the 70s using a standard b/w reversal formula.
The only person I'm aware of who claims to be able to process it in color is Kelly-Shane Fuller of Piratelogy Studios<http://www.piratelogy.com/> but only in still camera lengths.
https://shootfilmco.com/blogs/shoot-film-co/kodachrome-processed-in-color-seriously