[Frameworks] NY Film-Makers Coop IndieGoGo

Filmmakers Cooperative filmmakerscoop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:01:27 UTC 2019

Dearest Framework Members,

The Film-Makers' Cooperative is asking for your help to keep our collection
alive by both looking back to the past and streaming forward into the
future. Your contribution will allow us to upgrade to a state of the art
climate control system to keep our archive of culturally important films
safe from decay. Streaming forward, this will help us make our collection
of rare 8mm, Super 8mm, 16mm and 35mm films accessible for distribution to
schools, universities, museums and gallery exhibitors.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/looking-back-streaming-forward/x/8288898#/

Warmest Regards,
MM Serra and the Board of Directors

MM Serra, Executive Director
Emily Apter, Assistant to Director & Assistant Curator
Kaila Chambers, Film Technician & Assistant
Sheldon Henderson, Digital Media Technician
NACG/The Film-Makers' Cooperative
475 Park Ave South, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
212-267-5665