[Frameworks] Experimental cinemas and screeing opportunities in Europe

Klaus W. Eisenlohr klaus at richfilm.de
Fri Aug 9 00:51:18 UTC 2019

Hallo Frameworkers in Europe,

I have two friends/ collegues who are planning to come to Europe and who
are thinking of touring with their film programs (a package of their own
films). They will show their films at Directors Lounge Screenings in
Berlin, and I have a couple of addresses like Cinema Avantgarde at
Kommunales Kino Freiburg and Mal Sehn Kino in Frankfurt.

Do you have any experience with screenings in Europe, with a similar
tour that you organized for your films, places that are welcoming
experimental film? (Outside of film festivals)

I would be glad to know more about places interested in showing
experimental work in Germany, Holland, France, Austria, Switzerland,
Poland, Czech Republic, Kroatia etc.

Many thanks for your help
Klaus

--
Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin, Germany

email:	klaus at richfilm.de
and film production: 		http://www.richfilm.de