[Frameworks] Hand made contact printer

mhoylecombs at yahoo.com mhoylecombs at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 02:34:12 UTC 2019

Hey sandy,

So the rods were off of a junked Beseler enlarger. I removed the box that housed the light and the negative holder so that the camera and lens could be fitted on the platforms. The blocks are not part of the mechanism, it's just holding up temporarily. The two other projectors are a toy 35mm projector and a Keystone 16mm projector. Both were beyond repair, so what better way to incorporate the two into this project?