[Frameworks] Interviews on Digital Filmmaking and Impacts

Rob Gawthrop rob at robgawthrop.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 12:26:51 UTC 2019

Hi Tarik

I’m sure you know that there are a number of Turkish experimental filmmakers working, I saw some films at Alchemy this year : https://alchemyfilmandarts.org.uk/2019/out-from-turkey/ <https://alchemyfilmandarts.org.uk/2019/out-from-turkey/>  Far better than referencing boring US feature films.

Best Wishes

Rob