[Frameworks] The American Experiment at Maysles Cinema

Annie Horner annieghorner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:30:27 UTC 2019

Hello!

The Maysles Cinema in Harlem, NY has had the honor to run a yearlong
experimental film program titled The American Experiment. The series
addresses facets of experimental film in America from 1969-2019 in four
sections, each comprised of thematic screenings. We have just announced the
lineup for our second and third sections and would like to share that
lineup with you all here along with an invitation to learn more and get
presale tickets at *Maysles.org <http://maysles.org/>*

Please see the program release attached.

Kind Regards,
Annie