[Frameworks] Maurice Maeterlinck - Death ,1911

brecht brecht at visualantics.net
Tue Dec 10 18:17:32 UTC 2019

Is ebook ok? https://b-ok.cc/book/1550585/8a5450
-------- Original message --------From: giuseppe boccassini <g.boccassini at gmail.com> Date: 12/10/19  18:46  (GMT+01:00) To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com Subject: [Frameworks] Maurice Maeterlinck - Death ,1911 Hey there Frameworkers, does anyone know places where I can get this book: Maurice Maeterlinck - Death ,1911It seems a bit controversial edition standing on what wikipedia says:La Mort (Our Eternity ,first published in English, incomplete version entitled Death ,1911; in enlarged and complete version in original French, 1913)Thank you Have a nice dayGiuseppe-- Giuseppe Boccassini the tension to the invisiblefilmmakerlightconefracto