[Frameworks] Original soundtrack recordings of Avant-Garde films

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:23:13 UTC 2019

Regrettably I don't know the films of Johan van der Keuken – "an
independent, leftwing filmmaker who is too experimental and formalist for
many political people and too politically pointed for many followers of the
avant-garde" it says here at
https://www.ejumpcut.org/archive/onlinessays/JC34folder/Vanderkeuken.html –
but I do know that Willem Breuker composed a number of soundtracks for him.
They are sprinkled across his and the Kollektief's discography but this
release is only film music:

https://www.discogs.com/Willem-Breuker-Johan-van-der-Keuken-Music-For-His-Films-1967-1994/release/2978692

This page might also be a fruitful resource:
https://www.willembreuker.com/category/music/film-scores/