[Frameworks] Camera question

Nicholas Kovats nkovats at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:11:46 UTC 2019

Spot on, Jeff.

Is this the  Concord MTC-11 that you mentioned regarding the Beatles press
conference?

"Andy Warhol, right, waits among the photographers at a Beatles press
conference in New York, October, 1964
Photograph: Tony Ray Jones/Getty Images/SSPL"

https://www.theguardian.com/music/gallery/2014/jan/29/thebeatles-ringo-starr#img-7