[Frameworks] Readings on alternative spaces for cinema?

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:44:03 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

Some time ago Benjamin Taylor added three references tagged "microcinema"
to the Zotero library on experimental cinema.

https://www.zotero.org/groups/122679/experimental_cinema/items/q/microcinema

Weirdly there's one newer title tagged "microcinema" that shows up when
searching my personal copy of the library but not via the website and that
is

https://www.archivebooks.org/2018/12/20/film-in-the-present-tensewhy-cant-we-stop-talking-about-analogue-film/

I'd encourage you (and others) to contribute additional readings you find
to that library.

Eric