[Frameworks] Simple software that allows exploratory movements "across" a digital still image, as achieved by a conventional / antique rostrum Camera - like a Ken Burns shot

Holcus Ltd dwoods at holcus.karoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 21:11:58 UTC 2019

Re. Simple software that allows exploratory movements "across" a digital still image, as achieved by a conventional / antique rostrum Camera - like a Ken Burns shot

A lot of water under the bridge, but greetings to any surviving members who might remember me / my idiosyncratic and now prehistoric contributions.

And I suppose seasonal greetings are in order, if applicable.

I’m looking for and have not yet found software that allows one to explore a still image, like a Ken Burns rostrum camera shot – I know he’s not the flavour

of the month for many pure experimentalists – but invoking his name / oeuvre is an efficient metaphoric descriptor for my digital desire.

The film resulting from a successful suggestion will entitle the suggester (sic) to a healthy acknowledgement in the credits which otherwise would name only

Yours truly and now,

Cordially

David Woods

Dr. David Woods

Holcus Ltd*

16 John Street

Kingston Square

HULL   HU2 8DH

East Yorkshire UK

Tel. 44 1482 580290 cel 07908834250

dwoods at holcus.karoo.co.uk

*  Home of The Holcus Effect (THE)

PS the first THE MOVIE could see the darkness of a modified cinema in 2021