[Frameworks] Michael Wallin’s Monitoring the Unstable Earth (1980)

Kornelia Boczkowska kornelia.boczkowska at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi Frameworkers,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of the existence of a digital copy of
Michael Wallin’s 16mm film, Monitoring the Unstable Earth (1980)? Or a
VHS/DVD, which includes this particular title?

According to this website

http://people.wcsu.edu/mccarneyh/fva/W/WallinM_work.html

Monitoring the Unstable Earth (1980) 20 min 16mm (also video)

Three Films by Michael Wallin (1980-1983) 55 min video (Along the Way,
Fearful Symmetry, Monitoring the Unstable Earth)

... the film has been transferred to video, but no one I talked to about
it has confirmed it. If someone happens to have some information on
that, please let me know either on or off list – I’d be extremely grateful!

Thanks and best wishes,

Kornelia

--
Kornelia Boczkowska, Ph.D.