[Frameworks] Far Out Film Fest submission

John Warren johnwarren at alum.calarts.edu
Sat Feb 9 04:00:07 UTC 2019

Dear Frameworkers,

Nashville’s psychedelic-themed Far Out Film Fest is celebrating Valentine’s Day all week long with a special discount on submissions! Please send us your best visionary, lyrical, trance, flicker, and experimental 16mm films and digital videos via https://filmfreeway.com/FarOutFilmFest <https://filmfreeway.com/FarOutFilmFest> by Feb 16 with this 20% off discount code: PsychLove

We are most excited by short films and animations that eschew narrative in favor of exploring mysticism, metaphysics, altered states, and the expansion of consciousness. We accept works under 20 minutes in length, produced from any time or place.

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!

Cheers,

John Warren
Artistic Director
Far Out Film Fest