[Frameworks] Cheap VHS transfer solutions?

deon kay deonkay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:14:32 UTC 2019

I've had great success with The DIGITNOW Video Capture Converter. The only
downside is that it has its own proprietary capture software rather than
integrating with Premier or FCP, and it ships on a DVD, but its pretty
intuitive, has good codec options, and is only $20.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0744BB1K5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1