[Frameworks] Inks and paints for clear leaders

lindsay mcintyre email.linds at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:42:57 UTC 2019

You need alcohol-based transparent inks.  Dr. Martin's has good ones and
there are some other good brands that are easier to find in craft stores,
including Pinata Color Susan Pickering Rothanol signature line (made by
Jacquard), Inkredible ink by jane davenport, and alcohol ink by Ranger.
They are sometimes overpriced but make beautiful vibrant colours that can
also be mixed together, used on both sides of the film, and (rarely)
layered.

Best,

Lindsay McIntyre