[Frameworks] Inks and paints for clear leaders

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:16:43 UTC 2019

If you can find them emulsion touch up inks work great...though you need
clear film with emulsion on it to work.  The hard thing is finding them and
then they are not legal to ship due to it's chemical composition.

I have a set of emulsion touch up ink I got from a photo finisher several
years ago, and I have seen it for sale online.