[Frameworks] a bunch of non-working Eiki 16mm projectors

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Wed Jan 16 01:19:23 UTC 2019

Hi Heather,

If there is an EX1500 or EX1510 (or two) we may be interested. Antimatter has pair that are more or less working but we could use a parts machine.

Thanks,

Todd Eacrett
Victoria BC Canada

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:39:03 -0800, Cinema Project  wrote:

Hello All, we have a collection of Eiki Xenon projectors that have been in storage for a number of years "for parts." We would like to get them moving. I'm wondering if there is any interest out there. If you are interested, I can take some photos and plug each of them in and try to give a simple description of the problems. There are 5 or 6 of them.

They are, of course, very heavy to ship.  Thanks, Heather

Cinema Project

www.cinemaproject.org

971-266-0085

PO Box 5991