[Frameworks] FLEX '19 full program

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:10:48 UTC 2019

Hello frame-workers!

FLEX is back!  Things jump off here in Tampa, FL in just a few short weeks
(2/6/19 - 2/10/19). I wanted to share our program with all of you.. and if
you're in driving distance, all FLEX's programs are free and open to the
public.

The full festival slate can be found here:

https://www.flexfest.org/schedule/

The festival jurors are Nazli Dinçel, Almudena Escobar López , and Dana
Plays.  More information on those folks is here:

https://www.flexfest.org/flex-2019-jurors/

yours,
Warren Cockerham

p.s.    yes, *that* FLEX.. the Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival
that used to live in Gainesville, FL.

[image: flex 19 poster small.jpeg]