[Frameworks] Final "Extended" Deadline: 26th Chicago Underground Film Festival

Bryan Wendorf bryan.wendorf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:08:26 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I just thought I post a reminder that submissions for the 26th Chicago
Underground Film Festival will close this Friday, January 25th. You
can submit through the Filmfrreeway link below. If you are a festival
alumnus please email me to receive the waiver code.

https://filmfreeway.com/ChicagoUndergroundFilmFestival

I also thought I'd mention that I'll be in Park City next week to
serve on the Experimental Film jury at the Slamdance Film Festival and
then heading to Tampa for the newly revived Florida Experimental Film
Festival. If you're around for either of those things lets meet up.

Bryan Wendorf
Programmer and Artistic Director
Chicago Underground Film Festival
 www.cuff.org