[Frameworks] encoding dolby SR/D to print on 35mm film

franco base frenk.calza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:56:33 UTC 2019

Thanks Scott, but here the problem seems to be requested format , rather
than mixing/adapting the sound mix.
The Lab asked for sound already encoded as dolby SR/d.
Getting an AC3 format would not be a problem at all.
What we don't understand is whether this is a real issue or just the Lab
operator being a bit lazy :)

Hope the question is clearer now

Thanks again

Franco