[Frameworks] Documentaries-diaries-essays or video/film installations that play with truth or cinema theory

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Fri Jun 7 15:29:17 UTC 2019

Check out the book F Is for Phony: Fake Documentary and Truth¹s Undoing, ed.
By Alex Juhasz and Jesse Lerner
https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/f-is-for-phony
And then all the films discussed in thereŠ
We did a screening once in conjunction with it that included No Lies, Land
Without Bread, and Marlon Fuentes¹ Bontoc Eulogy (1995).

Best regards,

Adam Hyman
Los Angeles Filmforum

On 6/6/19, 11:02 PM, "FrameWorks on behalf of Tim Halloran"
<frameworks-bounces at jonasmekasfilms.com on behalf of televisual at hotmail.com>