[Frameworks] IRISH-INUIT Film: Last week of IndieGogo Campaign

Alanlambert alanlambert at metaldragon.net
Wed Jun 12 13:55:48 UTC 2019

Dear Filmmaking Friends,

I hope this mail finds you well and that the project I am bringing you
inspires you.

I just spent 6 weeks in New York retracing the steps of a Greenlandic
Inuit family that were brought to Manhattan by American explorers in
1897, with a view to telling their story in a low-budget non-commercial
film, which will be finished in studios in Ireland - the West of Ireland
doubling for Greenland in the summer!

It's called 'The Iron Mountain', after Meteorites that the Inuit helped
the explorers to locate and bring to the American Museum of Natural
History.

Here is the IndieGogo link to the funding campaign;

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-iron-mountain/x/4143631#/

It's flexible funding so the project gets whatever funds it raises even
if it doesn't reach it's target - and I always have tricks up my sleeve
for falling back on a smaller budget, so the film will get made no
matter what - if you support it you will see it!

I hope you find something interesting there and I'll look forward to
showing it to any of you that choose to support it.

Many thanks!

Alan Lambert