[Frameworks] LightPress Grants July 2019

kirstenl kirstenedit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:22:30 UTC 2019

Jon,

I'm working with a filmmaker on the preservation of some of her titles. She
submitted an application for a LightPress grant but didn't receive any sort
of confirmation that it was received. Can you tell me whether Interbay
Cinema Society received an application from Deborah Shaffer? She emailed
too but may have emailed LighPress rather than Cinema Society - not sure.

Thank you,
Kirsten