[Frameworks] Suzan Pitt

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:03:52 UTC 2019

Thanks Cindy the dvd looks exciting. I am surprised at the lack of
have been numerous posts about Carolee, Jonas and Barbara. However
pitifully few for Suzan, Michael Todd, Paul Clipson, Steve Parr and others
who were important figures in the ag world.

Thanks for remembering Suzan and glad to see a release of her work.