[Frameworks] Lens repairs?

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 27 21:11:35 UTC 2019

I just had a projector lens repaired by the folks at Visual Products in Wellington, OH & have no complaints:

http://visualproducts.com

FYI,
Roger

On 6/27/19, 4:58 PM, "FrameWorks on behalf of Morgan Hoyle-Combs" <frameworks-bounces at jonasmekasfilms.com on behalf of mhoylecombs at yahoo.com> wrote:

    Hello all.

    So....recently I was testing a telephoto lens on my Cine Kodak Special and noticed that I couldn't advance my f stop. When I looked inside, as in looking through the lens with a light source, I notice that one of the iris shields had come off and was trapped inbetween the aperture ring. I'm afraid to touch it at this point.

    Would anyone know of a place that repairs lenses for Cine cameras? I reside in New England.

    Thanks!