[Frameworks] Cinestill DF 96 Monobath

Nicole Baker nebaker at pnca.edu
Sat Mar 9 22:40:04 UTC 2019

Hey Scott and Rob,
I just started doing hand processing and have been working with a lot of
expired film.  I often have issues with it coming out with very low
contrast, would a monobath be useful in countering that?

Nicole Elaine Baker
MFA in Visual Studies, 2019
Pacific Northwest College of Art
Hallie Ford School of Graduate Studies