[Frameworks] Dominique Noguez, 1942 - 2019

Takahiko iimura iimura at gol.com
Sat Mar 16 03:19:21 UTC 2019

Thank you mailing me, Takahiko iimura, Tokyo, receiving sad mail of  Dominique Noguez has gone forever in Paris last night, or this morning in Tokyo.
 Dominique was one of the first I met late 1960s when i came to Paris from New York at the time.
i can only remember now his smiling all the time when i met him.
When i show my films at the Pompidou Museum we talked a lot and later he reviewed my film very well.

I won’t come to his farewell party if it happened, but please tell my regards of Dominique to his friends.

Thank you

Takahiko
TAKAHIKO IIMURA is a pioneer of Japanese experimental film and video, working with film since l960 and with video since 1970 and residing in both New York and Toyko for over 40 years. His works are screened and exhibited worldwide including solo exhibitions at institutions including the Museum of Modern Art; the Whitney Museum; Anthology Film Archives; Centre George Pompidou, Paris, the National Gallery Jeu de Paume, Paris; Palais des Beaux-Arts, Brussels; Reina Sofia National Museum, Madrid, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography, Tokyo.

DEAD MOVIE,1964, Takahiko iimura,