[Frameworks] Ann Arbor

Jon Behrens bolexman at msn.com
Sat Mar 30 18:54:40 UTC 2019

I hear ya

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2019, at 11:06 AM, Dominic Angerame <dominic.angerame at gmail.com<mailto:dominic.angerame at gmail.com>> wrote:

I just finished reading the schedule for the Ann Arbor Film Festival. My work has been shown many times and I have also been a judge at the Festival many years ago. There were  2,766 film received, 143 films, or 5 percent were shown.The odds of being shown there are astronomical. For me this will be my last entry into the Ann Arbor film Festival. I have more luck winning $100 in a scratch off lottery than being shown at the festival.

It is a shame since I have always had high regards for this festival but now it is off my list.

Dominic