[Frameworks] Kodachrome

Colin Brant colinsbrant at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:03:52 UTC 2019

I would be curious to hear from anyone able to cast light on *why*
Kodachrome can't be processed as intended. After years of hearing the
simple "no" I'd be interested to know the more complicated, chemical
reason. Anybody?

*Ektachrome* -- as far as I know, the new formulation is only available in
the still 35mm and S8mm formats, while 16mm is still being promised for the
near future. But there is lots of old Ektachrome out there on ebay etc...

-cb