[Frameworks] Film Festival Blues

Dante Fresse daf029 at bucknell.edu
Wed May 1 17:25:00 UTC 2019

Film festival proliferation is a good thing for me, but focusing on the
next time increase in my opinion isn’t the right thing to do. As a young
filmmaker I find competitive process of selecting to be an opportunity for
growth and scarcity in this industry and that is an excellent way to learn
how to use opportunities where you can get a chance to talk to succeeding
artists.

What do y’all think about this?