[Frameworks] Film Festival Blues

Michael Betancourt hinterland.movies at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:27:00 UTC 2019

I agree about the prescreening process, even if there aren't thousands of entries . I spoke with the organizer of a show a few years ago who asked why I hadn't submitted--and he was surprised to learn that I had, but the prescreeners had simply rejected my work. I get the feeling thiis happens a lot, especially since my work is digital and incorporates errors. Its disheartening to say the least.

Michael

Sent from my phone so appologies for any typos!