[Frameworks] Call for submissions for a French magazine Frameworks

Mariya Nikiforova radonlake at gmail.com
Mon May 6 09:47:27 UTC 2019

Dear Frameworkers,

Perhaps you, or someone you know, would be interested in submitting an
article to the Paris-based print magazine on documentary cinema, *La Revue
Documentaires* <https://larevuedocumentaires.fr/qui-sommes-nous/>?

The theme of the next issue will be "Films, texts and textures" and,
although this is a magazine on documentary film, this time there will be
also be a particular focus on contemporary experimental cinema.

We welcome submissions from researchers, curators as well as filmmakers, in
French or in English.

The deadline for submissions (a short presentation of the article to come)
is June 22, and the selected articles will be expected in September. The
open call is attached, and please don't hesitate to share it with anyone
who might be interested (or to let me know if you have any questions).

Best,
Mariya Nikiforova