[Frameworks] 16mm prints for sale

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Wed May 8 23:36:53 UTC 2019

I have several 16mm prints for sale that I once used in my Cinema Studies courses and now are no longer needed.

Contact me off list for prices. These are listed on eBay as.

Intolernance or Loves Struggle Through the Ages complete
Smiling Madam Beudet—original French titles
Three films by Emile Cohl-The Pumking Race, Incredible Microbes, The Neo Impressionist painting all in original French subtitles
Three George Melies Print—The Monster, the Magic Lantern and Terrible Turkish Executioner
Jean Durant—Osesime, Horloger
Menilmontant-Dimitri Kirsanov
Open City-Roberto Rosellini
Paisa—Roberto Rosellini
Gospel According to St. Matthew-Pasolini
Open City-by Roberto Rosellini
Powers of Ten

All in good shape, may contain some light scratching.

Contact me off list for prices