[Frameworks] Phil Solomon

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:49:02 UTC 2019

It came as a great surprise to me today to hear about the loss of Phil Solomon. IF it was posted I missed the message. It is sad indeed that he has passed away. Although I did not know Phil very well he had a great influence among the students that came out of the University of Colorado/Boulder and the community at large. The few times that I met Phil personally he was always encouraging about my own film work, my work at Canyon Cinema and those moments are still in my memory.

I am saddened to hear that Phil Solomon passed away.

Dominic