[Frameworks] University/Academia and Religion

Shuhita Bhattacharjee shuhitab at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:18:57 UTC 2019

Dear Frameworkers,

I want to draw on your collective wisdom for my monograph. I am looking for
examples across world cinema and television that represent the academic
space, in particular the university classroom/campus in its overlap with
spirituality/religion. Most useful would be a scene with classroom
discussions on spirituality or faith,  but really anything in this zone
would work great. Any suggestions at all would be wonderful!

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Shuhita.