[Frameworks] FOUND FOOTAGE MAGAZINE - CALL FOR PAPERS_ISSUE#6

Scott MacDonald smacdona at hamilton.edu
Tue May 14 19:59:00 UTC 2019

*Hey Cesar,*

*I'm toying with the idea of doing a piece on three attempts to work with
documents of the First World War: Morrison's Beyond Zero: 1914-1918, *
*the Gianikian/Ricci Lucchi trilogy--Prisoners of War, On the Heights All
Is Peace, and Oh! Uomo--and Peter Jackson's They Shall Not Grow Old.*

*But you may have a concern that (A) you just did a Gianikian/RicciLucchi
spread and (B) you might not want something from me so soon.*

*I'm not positive I would make the July deadline in any case, but maybe. *

*What do you think?*

*Scott*