[Frameworks] experimental essay films and one other question

Péter Lichter lichter84 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 08:17:37 UTC 2019

Dear All,

We have 2 quick questions for a longer essay on experimental cinema:

1. Bori's question: Can you recommend films or artists in the field of
experimental essay film, after 2000 until today?

2. Péter's question: can you recommend books or articles on the
institutional system of the contemporary experimental cinema? I know the
books of Scott Macdonald and Malte Hagener on the institutions of
classical/post-war avant-garde film, but I do not know anything about the
contemporary situation.

Thanks!
Bori and Péter
--