[Frameworks] San Francisco work?

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Sun May 26 13:45:27 UTC 2019

Calling SF Bay Area Frameworkers,

A student from my program (the Department of Cinema at Denison, in Ohio) is spending the summer in San Francisco, and is eager for some sort of production or other film/video-related work. Though her training is mainly in narrative short filmmaking, she has a wide range of technical skills and is one of our better students (she will be a senior in the coming academic year). That is, while experimental work is not at the center of her wheelhouse, she is open-minded and keen to get production work experience. I also believe she would be willing to do intern-type work.

I know Frameworks isn’t typically used for this sort of thing, but this is a good student who actually wants to do something, so I’m trying to help out to the extent I can. If anyone has any leads I’d be very grateful - including websites or other sources of information that my student might be able to tap into while she’s out there. Feel free to reply on- or off-list.

Thanks in advance everyone. All best wishes,
Jonathan

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Cinema