[Frameworks] Bruce Torbet

Claire Henry, Curatorial Claire_Henry at whitney.org
Fri Nov 1 23:45:08 UTC 2019

Hi Stephanie,

Ditto to what Greg writes below. We here at the Whitney would also be very interested to speak with him if he’s still around.

Cheers!

Claire

Claire K. Henry
Assistant Curator
The Andy Warhol Film Project
Whitney Museum of American Art
99 Gansevoort Street
New York, NY 10014
Tel: 212 570 7740
Fax: 212 929 2019

On Nov 1, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Pierce, Greg <PierceG at warhol.org> wrote:

Hi, Stephanie.
I was trying to get in touch with Torbet years ago but never managed to connect with him. Do you know if he’s still living? This is the contact info I had:

8 Patchin Place
New York, NY 10011-8315
212.989.4539

If you do manage to get in touch with him would you mind letting me know and send me his contact info if it is different from what I have? It would greatly appreciated. Thanks. ~ Greg Pierce / The Andy Warhol Museum (pierceg at warhol.org)