[Frameworks] **FMC/NACG Paddle 8 Auction NOW LIVE**

mary billyou mbillyou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:18:24 UTC 2019

See here: https://paddle8.com/auction/film-makers-cooperative

Please Support the Maintenance of The Film-Makers' Cooperative!  Leading
the distribution and preservation of one of the largest 16mm archive of
artists' films in the world, The Coop houses over 5,000 moving image works
at 475 Park Ave. South See our new website: https://film-makerscoop.com/

Updates: In 2018/19, the Coop preserved *sixteen* films by Stan Vanderbeek.
The previous year, the Coop preserved and re-released *Dialogue with Che, *a
double projection by Jose Rodriguez-Soltero.

The auction takes place November 4th – Nov 15th. For the duration, we are
hosting related screenings and events, including an evening of Outsider
Tarot readings by Bobby Abate. The exhibition opening takes place Tues Nov
5th at 475 Park Ave. South, 6th Floor. We will be serving hot hors
d'oeuvres and champagne.

Please consider us! Your donation is tax deductible.

Mary Billyou

--

www.marybillyou.com