[Frameworks] Processing KODAK Tri-X Reversal Film 7266

jimmyschaus1 . jimmyschaus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:34:02 UTC 2019

I’ve been developing this film all night with success! Super fun.

Esther urlus made a cool manual with some useful info...
http://www.filmlabs.org/docs/toboldlygo.pdf

I myself was wondering if anyone knew how many times you can use 1L of d19
(using russian tanks that take 50 ft) before it becomes too weak?

Jimmy