[Frameworks] restoration help: IN MARIN COUNTY by Peter Hutton

Mark Toscano mrktosc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:52:55 UTC 2019

Yep!  It's an original 1969 A-wind 7388 print with sulfide track.  It's
actually missing FIVE FEET of material at one splice early on, but luckily
the other print (Peter's personal print) is missing nothing at this point.
Between the two prints, I do have a 100% complete track.  We're doing an
initial transfer of the sound from both prints, then ultrasonically
cleaning them, and then transferring the sound again.  I'm doing this as
both a safety precaution, but also as a test to see how much of a
difference the ultrasonic cleaning makes.  Anyhow, we'll do the best we
can, and at least the track will be complete!

Mark