[Frameworks] Jobs @ FAU SCMS | Digital Media Production (NTT) + Social Media and Digital Cultures (TT)

Shane Eason shaneeason at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 14 03:04:37 UTC 2019

Greetings folks…

Not sure how often ANNOUNCEMENTS > JOBS AVAILABLE <http://www.hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?readanns=yes&type=jobs> is looked over, but I recently posted two searches for the School of Communication & Multimedia Studies <https://www.fau.edu/artsandletters/scms/> at FAU <https://www.fau.edu/>.

1. Instructor of Digital Media Production <http://www.hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=jobs&readfile=26.ann&showimages=> (NTT) (Closes January 12, 2020)
2. Assistant Professor of Social Media and Digital Cultures <http://www.hi-beam.net/cgi-bin/ann.pl?type=jobs&readfile=27.ann&showimages=> (TT) (Closes December 6, 2019)

Consider applying and/or share. PhD/MFA in related fields by time of appointment required. Apologies for cross-posting. Feel free to contact me off-list if you have questions.

Cheers,

S. C. Eason
Fort Lauderdale-Miami