[Frameworks] X-Ray motion-pictures

Diana V. dianav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:31:33 UTC 2019

Hi Scott and Eric,
Thanks a lot for your kind replies. So much information there!
Really appreciate taking the time to answer in depth, Scott, this is a
fascinating topic.
I'll go scouting for cardiologists here that may have this technology and
would be willing to help. Let's see if I can delve further into this for my
next film...

All my best,
Diana
--