[Frameworks] What's a visual score?

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:20:38 UTC 2019

I have a film which was based largely on making the score "visual", though
it is not only that, there is visual representation of lyrics as well, but
primarily it was music which drove the animation.  You can see it on you
tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRiGzHKpUaY
there is also a video about the making of the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaM9hPGI_o&t=10s

Christopher